Quality Training is committed to ethical, fair and inclusive assessment and selection of all prospective students.
Due to the requirement of students to handle alcohol in the courses we offer, all applicants must be aged 18 or over. Prospective students may apply for our courses when they are 17 years of age if they are due to turn 18 before or on arrival in Australia to commence.
English Language Requirements
International students must satisfy Quality Training’s english language requirements:
- The applicant’s first language is English; or the applicant has:
- Successfully completed an Australian Year 12 program; or
- Successfully completed an English language course from a registered English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS) provider in Australia; or
- A TOEFL score of at least 520, or at least 190 in the computer-based TOEFL; or
- A score of 45 or higher on the Pearson Test of English
Prospective students from assessment level 1 & 2 countries
We can also conduct an internal English assessment for prospective students, consisting of a Written English Test and a Skype Interview.
Prospective students can complete the Written English Test under an approved agent’s supervision, to access the test please refer to: English Written Assessment
Please contact us to arrange a suitable time for a face-to-face Skype interview.
Detailed information in regards to visa risk rating can be found on DIBP’s website: Student Visa Assessment Levels.
It is a requirement of this course that our students are equipped with a complete set of chef’s knives and a full chef’s uniform as these are essential tools of the trade. The students also need a set of ‘black and whites’ uniforms while undertaking the final units required to complete the qualifications. All equipment and materials are organised for students and a one-off fee is required.